Dave and Liz are wedding photographers based in Buffalo, New York, serving Western New York couples. Their creative, artistic vision, along with technical precision, will capture beautiful iconic images of your wedding day. Dave and Liz create timeless images through their photojournalistic style, and preserve the essence of your day.
The team of Dave and Liz have created beautiful images since 2005. Their outstanding experience reasurres couples that their wedding day will be perfectly captured. They have been recognized as an award winning studio by Buffalo publications and wedding sites. Dave's beautiful work is featured monthly in the Buffalo Magazine.
Dave & Liz offers couples the following services:
- Second photographer
- Digital files
- Save the date
- High-resolution images
- Copyright release
- Prints and canvas
- Thank you cards
- Liability insurance
In addition to the above wedding-related services, Dave & Liz also offer:
- Engagement sessions
- Family portraits
- Senior portraits
- Maternity sessions
- Model photography
- Corporate portraits
- Advertising photography including food, executive, and architectural.
- Frequently asked questions:
- How many pictures will we get? The number of photographs taken depends on a few things - what wedding package you choose and hours of coverage. We generally take between 1500-2000 photographs.
- Do we get to keep all of the photos? Yes, we provide high-resolution digital files on a DVD of all the wedding images (the digital equivalent of negatives). We do retain the copyright to the images and the right to use them for promotional purposes, competition, professional review, and so on. You will get a written release that will allow you to make unlimited personal reproductions and copies for your friends and families.
- What kind of equipment do you use? We use professional Sony Mirrorless and Canon equipment.
- Can you hold the date for me? I'm sorry, but we can't hold the date or pencil you in. To be fair to everyone we can't "hold" a date without a deposit. We accept bookings on a first come/first served basis.
- What is your payment schedule like? A booking fee/retainer of 30% is due to reserve your date, with the final amount due the week of the wedding. If booking under thirty days before the wedding the entire contract amount is due at the time of signing.
- If we decide to commission Dave & Liz for our wedding, when should we book? ASAP, since we cannot "hold" dates or "pencil you in", dates are booked when we receive a deposit. Most of our weddings are booked a year to two years in advance.
- Do you offer discounts for off-season or non-saturday events? Occasionally discounts are available but are based on time of year, Dave & Liz's travel schedule, and availability. If you have concerns about your budgetary needs, please contact the studio and let us know.
- Can our family and friends take pictures with their cameras? Will that bother you? Some moments can not be recreated on a wedding day, so we ask the bride and groom to notify family and friends to please refrain from stepping into the church aisle during and after the wedding processional. We ask you respectively, to mind our presence, as we were commissioned to photograph your wedding.
- We exclusively use GraphiStudio albums.
Call Dave and Liz @ 716-713-6744 for details.
- email: LLAD@verizon.net
- Like us on Facebook: Dave & Liz Jarosz Photography